2022 Call for Presentations: Coping with the Paradigm Shift for English Education in the Post-COVID-19 Era
The Modern English Education Society (MEESO) invites you to submit a presentation proposal for our 2022 Annual Conference, Coping with the Paradigm Shift for English Education in the Post-COVID-19 Era. Our hybrid conference combining offline and online presentations is scheduled as follows:
- Date: July 22, 2022 (Fri)
- Venue: University of Seoul & Zoom meeting
- Theme: Coping with the Paradigm Shift for English Education in the Post-COVID-19 Era
- Keynote speakers:
Prof. Paul Kei Matsuda (Arizona State University)"Shifting the Paradigm Ourselves: Re-Imagining the Language Teaching Profession for the Post-COVID Era"Prof. Curt J. Bonk (Indiana University)"Manufacturing Motivation in Online Language Teaching and Learning with Variety; TEC-VARIETY"
- Plenary speakers:
Prof. Sunho Hong (Seoul National University of Education)
Prof. Jieun Kim (Catholic Kwandong University): Metaverse (Gathertown) in ELT classes
- Presentation type: oral/poster/student paper/teaching demonstration/workshop
- Participation type: online/offline
- Deadline for proposal submission Extended: April 30, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: June 15, 2022
- Early-bird pre-registration opens: (to be announced)
- Early-bird pre-registration closes: (to be announced)
- Regular pre-registration opens: (to be announced)
- Regular pre-registration closes: (to be announced)
For your inquiry, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.